P§¥©HṍPØMP RELOADED

Post recruitment notices, or let other knows you are looking for clan or team to join.
Walking Target
Board Member

Re: P§¥©HṍPØMP RELOADED

Post#81 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 pm

This thread stays open, but everyone has voiced their opinion more than enough here. Let people post for recruitment here without getting blasted for it please folks.

phantom

Post#82 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:46 pm

gg 5 pages of fucking stupidity

Dazzle

Post#83 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:34 pm

i win gg.

Shinigami

Post#84 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:47 am

I took a break from his because it was just getting insane, just a quick reply and I am done reading anything in the U but my section, it just not worth it and there seldom seems to be any real information in it anymore.

Yes I started a non competitive clan, that was 2 years ago, this is my first game, this is my first fps.. I guess people are just not allowed to grow or change.

Voxtex, you just like throwing shit around like a wild monkey, if anyone is an attention whore is you.

So I am trying to learn more and join a competitive clan, I am so sorry I didn't know on day one what I want it, blame it on me being a GIRL and constantly changing my mind.

I am going back to what I originally said, those that are always throwing stones are not helping the game in any which way, I am not asking for your approval nor do I care if you like me but I will be dammed if I go away because you guys bully me constantly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
☆ P§¥©HØPØMP ☆ [√³] |-₭F-»
⇝"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" --Einstein
⇝Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will --Gandhi

Paradox

Post#85 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:51 pm

First of all...since when does being a female have to be the blame for anything?! That is such bullshit! I cant believe you said it.

Pomp, when I started playing this game, I had no idea what CAL was or who SW or VDuS were and when I did begin to encounter them I wanted nothing to do with CAL. I still played the game and as my skill at it increased, one day I began to get bored to death creaming newer players and chasing them out of servers. I realized that I had to challenge myself again to keep interested. So I began to seek out the CAL players and play with them in the few CAL pubs they would play on. I did it because I love the game and I realized it was dying and I wanted to get to know some of those people before it and they were gone. It was fun, I made some new friends and it motivated me to continue to learn and improve and it increased my love of the game.

I think that is pretty much where you are right, now however unlike me maybe you didnt realize what I stated before: "Leet" clans only recruit leet players, its just the way it is. There is too much pressure on them to stay on top they can't afford to have lesser players on their team.

Those of us stuck in between the "noobs" and the "leets" have to start at the bottom and build it ourselves but as you know, some of those "leet" players are willing to help keep this game alive by providing some guidance to us so that we can get better. Voxtex is right in one thing: it is up to us to take that advice and guidance and to suck it up and put the time into getting our asses beat around a map a few hundred times. Sometimes that's not fun and can be frustrating and hard to deal with but its the only way. No one can do it for us.

I don't know which clans you were thinking of when you started this thread but if there was did you even ask them about joining? In any case right now it really does not matter. The 5 pages of stupidity above as Phantom so aptly put it doesn't mean shit. It would probablly never have reached 5 pages if you just ignored them, let them post their points and move on. You don't care what they think nor should you. Do what you want to do. Build yourself another team, play, learn, have fun. Nevermind this BS and focus your energy into what is going to make you happy.
DEFme: girls dont play games dood
Paradox: orly?
DEFme: hah, i guess i found one

Nutri-Grain

Post#86 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:56 pm

1) Pomp is an attention whore.

2) Paradox is always trying to be neutral except when it comes to fearsome's balls.

3) Chem voices his opinions whether you like it or not, so learn to deal with it.

4) Vox is an asshole, but he is damn good at the game.

5) I'm better.

6) I just ate a steak.

7) Pomp, you will keep reading the U, so stop saying you're "done with it."

8) Rico is always keeping the lol's. I really don't think there is one person in this game that hates him except for ass/vapour/technique/<insert his other 200 aliases hurr>

9) WT, you sir, are a cool guy. *thumbs up*

10) If you want to get better at this game, join a clan that competes in scrims and matches most of the time and play in them. Don't sit in a server for 3 hours learning a faster way to bunny hop or get smg nades...that's fucking stupid.

ownege

Post#87 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:50 pm

Ownege agrees 100% with ng's post good job well put . Btw I like the exodus 1 the best I member him back in ee days gawd...
Herrow!

Edge

Post#88 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:10 am

Nutri-Grain wrote:1) Pomp is an attention whore.

2) Paradox is always trying to be neutral except when it comes to fearsome's balls.

3) Chem voices his opinions whether you like it or not, so learn to deal with it.

4) Vox is an asshole, but he is damn good at the game.

5) I'm better.

6) I just ate a steak.

7) Pomp, you will keep reading the U, so stop saying you're "done with it."

8) Rico is always keeping the lol's. I really don't think there is one person in this game that hates him except for ass/vapour/technique/<insert his other 200 aliases hurr>

9) WT, you sir, are a cool guy. *thumbs up*

10) If you want to get better at this game, join a clan that competes in scrims and matches most of the time and play in them. Don't sit in a server for 3 hours learning a faster way to bunny hop or get smg nades...that's fucking stupid.

lol nutri para does what she thinks needs to get done lol I've seen her disagree with fearsome on more then one occasion :] but in anycase just sticken up for a friend lol, not trying to start flame wars here, but if you need someone to bitch at bitch at me :D and yes vox is an asshole but hes good at it and the game :D
bAhLK!: WERE THE ONLY ONES LEFT
bAhLK!: 2010 CAME EARLYYYY
bAhLK!: aww nvm
bAhLK!: there comming back
«§» Edge: 2012 bahlk
bAhLK!: lol
«§» Edge: its 2012.
bAhLK!: ahhahahaha
bAhLK!: jahhh

Paradox

Post#89 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:00 am

Have some bitter beer with that steak NG?

Wow this is really off topic but whatever....

I kiss no ones ass, never have and never will. I will stand up for what I believe is right. In fact many of the changes you are seeing in CAL right now are because I and others disagreed with our GM. I have disagreed with him in private discussions as well. But unlike so many of you that have come to the conclusion that Fearsome is a self interested and corrupt admin, I have at least talked to him and the evidence I see in those discussions indicates a different reality. If he really was corrupt, your situation probably would have ended differently.

Yes I do tend to try and stay neutral in many situations because I understand that there can be 2 sides to any story and neither is necessarily 100 % right. When I see proof of it being one way or the other then I will take a position. Until then I will remain neutral. I am a scientist that is how we are trained: to keep an open mind, and to look at the evidence before coming to a conclusion. I would be a bad admin if I operated any differently.

I also believe that reasonable adults can disagree without becoming total asses and without having to stop talking to one another. Unfortunatly too often people take things too personally and things break down. I prefer not to lose more friends over a damn game.

Ghostface Killah

Post#90 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:30 pm

why are there woman in hl2dm ?

Zman42

Post#91 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:32 pm

Ghostface Killah wrote:why are there woman in hl2dm ?

if i were you buddy, id invest in some asbestos flame proofing.
The veil of ignorance tears off like duct tape over eyebrows, it hurts.

Ghostface Killah

Post#92 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Zman42 wrote:

if i were you buddy, id invest in some asbestos flame proofing.

i will

Paradox

Post#93 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Why are there simple minded morons in hl2dm?

Ghostface Killah

Post#94 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:17 pm

cause its the only thing i can

Ko-Tao
Board Member

Post#95 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:40 pm

I accidentally the whole thread. :o